Tuesday, January 3, 2012

swap quilt update


feeling rather guilty that i hadn't touched these especially after all the love and care my swap partners put in to making them

it was great fun to get them out and re-read all the lovely cards that came with them

they are sewn into rows now with one inch sashings and corner stones

hope to find just the right fabric for the setting triangles today

it was such a tough decision to choose a layout especially after seeing katiemaytoo's, theri's and canuckquilter's versions

thank you - again - for making our  swap successful




9 comments:

  1. It's going to be pretty! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your scrappy cornerstones. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose for setting triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! And are so special since they were "gained" by a swap. Keep us posted as you progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the blocks made it to the top of your sewing list again. I keep thinking I should figure out how to quilt mine, but I'm afraid I'll just mess it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are spending some serious time in the sewing room! Lucky you. Love the blocks as always, impatient to see the finished top (and quilt).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad! Mine is still a completed top waiting for quilting. Still haven't found a backing fabric, either, and I used the batting I bought for it on my design wall. I am hoping to get it completed this year.

    Liri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt top is coming along so well. It will look wonderful when its all done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks good so far. Can't wait to see some more finishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.